Supply Chain SpecialistPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- The Supply Chain Specialist will work with the planning department to coordinate incoming supply of raw materials via purchase orders (PO). The individual will maintain accuracy of open purchase orders, address supply concerns, and communicate in a proactive manner.
- Review requisitions and process Purchase Orders (PO).
- Maintain clear communication with suppliers, SCM, and plant throughout the PO order cycle.
- Drives suppliers for excellent performance in on-time delivery.
- Escalate supply issues to the appropriate levels of management.
- Maintain part level master data in the ERP system (safety stock, lead time, pricing, etc).
- Engage in short-term demand and capacity planning.
- Conduct inventory analyses and make recommendations for warehouse utilization and inventory turns.
- Expedite delivery of products and maintain credible delivery information for purchase orders.
- Create, Issue, and Maintain Work Orders (WO) on an as-needed basis.
- Consolidate and optimize logistics for incoming raw material supply.
- Ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Manipulate and analyze data to provide appropriate recommendations for demand driven purchasing.
Required Experience & Education
- 4 year College degree.
- 2 years of applicable work experience in supply chain, purchasing, and/or inventory management experience.
- Must be a good communicator, flexible to changes, and results oriented.
- Must be organized and follow up on outstanding topics/tasks autonomously.
- Must be proactive and detail oriented
- Must have strong time management skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and complete multiple tasks.
- CPM certifications preferred.
- Manufacturing / ERP systems software (prior Epicor experience ideal) preferred.
- Other Position Requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Analytical, Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Decision Making
- Detail Oriented
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Leadership Abilities
- Lotus Notes
- Meeting/Planning/ Facilitation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving
- Team Development
- Verbal Communications
- Written Communications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Travel of ~25% to different company sites within the US and Canada.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Must possess a valid passport. If candidate does not currently have a passport, employment will be contingent on attaining a valid passport with no travel restrictions to Canada.
- Competitive Benefits Package offered to all employees (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Competitive vacation package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Account
- 401k match of $1 for $1 up to 6% of salary
- Company Paid Holidays
- Education Reimbursement
If interested in applying then please click here.