Sales/Operations ManagerPhoenix, Arizona
- The primary responsibility of this position is to direct the activity of the Sales and Services Operations teams in a specific area in order to achieve the company's safety, financial and operating performance objectives.
- Prepare business plans/sales and operating profit forecast to support budget.
- Define market/budget opportunities within parameters of the operational APR.
- Responsible for directing the Sales and Services Operations teams to achieve required sales and operational budgets.
- Oversee planning and execution to ensure safe and profitable delivery of services.
- Coach and mentor the Supervisors and Leads to succeed in their roles. Responsible for managing direct reports and overall responsibility for branch employees.
- Ensures that their team members are given the tools and training required to perform their roles in the organization.
- Provides direct support to key customer accounts for the organization.
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate market conditions / trends, customer activity, competitor activity to identify new opportunities and risks to business plan. Work with cross functional partners on pricing, inventory strategy, and equipment needs.
- Provides support to the executive management on special assignments.
- Provides support and gives guidance to National Accounts, OEM's and Splicing & Scanning Service Teams.
- Set a high standard for the proper execution of written technical procedures (Fenner Dunlop ISO Certified Splice Procedures) with the Supervisors, Lead and Apprentice field technicians.
- Works safely at all times, and ensures that those around you do the same, both internally and externally, ensuring a strong safety culture throughout the workforce.
- Professional behavior is required during working hours, while on customer sites and while traveling for Fenner Dunlop business.
Scope of Responsibility
- Develop business, and professional relationships in support of our business position in the market.
- Seek out and develop technical skill set (internal and external training opportunities) in regard to conveyor belting, conveyor components and conveyor systems.
- Develop understanding of competitive products (belting, components, etc) as to better sell Fenner Dunlop products and services.
Required Education & Experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5+ years progressive experience in the sale of conveyor belting or conveyor related products and/or services, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Technical Field or a minimum of five years related experience within the conveyor belting / systems industry.
- 10+ years progressive experience in the sale of heavy industrial or mining related products and/or services, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Analytical Skills
- Budget/Strategy Development
- Change Agent
- Conflict Resolution
- Budget/Customer/Project Management
- Customer Support
- Detail Oriented
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Interpersonal Skills
- Lotus Notes
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Organizational Skills
- Surface Mining
- Time Management
- Underground Mining
- Verbal Communications
- Work Independently
- Written Communications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Ability to work shifts, weekends, and/or holidays
- Work in varying atmospheric conditions (e.g., fumes, dusts, gases, etc.)
- Work in varying physical conditions (e.g., noise, humidity, vibration, weather changes, etc)
- Must possess driver's license
- Sedentary Work (General Office Environment)
- Travel of 75%
- 401K: $1 for $1 match up to 6% of your salary
- Paid Company Holidays
- Competitive Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Healthy Savings Account
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
If interested in applying then please click here