Production Operator BBracebridge, ON,
- Must be able to operate all secondary functions of major machines in assigned area, plus all single person machines or functions; have a good general understanding of the overall operation of the department together with some knowledge of the construction of the product being made.
- Read and follow operating procedures, specifications and instructions.
- Fill in production time sheets when required.
- Responsible for the operation and output of the secondary functions of a major machine or operating a single person machine or function with low product impact.
- Responsible for understanding all safety requirements of the job.
- Correct and train the other crew members when required
- Ensure all directions, instructions, specifications and procedures are followed.
- Produce quality products.
Scope of Responsibility
- Work within the Production Department in the Bracebridge Plant. Relationships with Bracebridge co-workers and external visitors to the plant.
- Experience in manufacturing environment
- Grade 12
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Interpersonal Skills
- Machine Operations
- Use of Hand Tools
- Verbal Communication
- Work Independently
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to work shifts, weekends, and/or holidays
- Frequent manual dexterity
- Routinely stand, squat, and/or work in confined spaces
- Work in varying atmospheric conditions
- Work in varying physical conditions
If interested in applying then please click here.