- Provides technical support for design, specifications and technical projects.
- Work in multi-disciplinary project teams, or independently to provide technical support in area of expertise.
- Develop electrical system design solutions based on engineering principles and be involved in the presentation and implementation of the solution to end customer.
- Resolve operational problems related to projects and minimize delays or unexpected cost increases.
- Responsible for project success whether project leader or as part of a project team.
- Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for all work completed.
- Interpret client requirements, identify and address design parameters and engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented accurately and within budget.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Analyze project requirements and perform technical trouble shooting with Allen Bradley and Siemen Systems.
- Create and finalize designs to meet project requirements.
- Create accurate Bill of Materials, drawings and electrical schematics.
- Define equipment and parts from external suppliers.
- Interact with external vendors regarding drawings, pricing, negotiations, delivery, etc.
- Conduct cost estimation.
- Project Management: oversee project workflow and support internal and external resources to ensure timely delivery of projects, expected quality, and allotted budget.
- Electrical design of customized solutions including motor sizing, pneumatic / electro-pneumatic/and electrical routing.
- Support manufacturing, build and validate systems.
- Create documentation, update as-builds and engineering file documentation at locations.
- Maintain accurate records and files according to quality standard.
- Commission customized products and systems onsite and at customer facilities.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of electrical design and its application in automation industrial designs including specification of motors, gear, electrical systems, pneumatics and hydraulic systems.
- Critical thinking with exceptional problem solving skills, able to work independently or in team environment.
- Efficiently organize and plan work tasks to meet company goals.
- Proactive, resourceful & highly motivated with good communication skills and ability to work in high output environment.
- Travel as required to support several plant locations in USA and Canada.
Scope of Responsibility
- Responsible for technical support to specific customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar related degree).
- 5-10 years related job experience.
- Must have/or able to acquire a Passport.
- Proficient in Allen Bradley and Siemen systems.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Analytical, Mechanical, Organizational & Electrical Skills
- Change Agent
- Customer/Time/Project MGMT
- Customer Support
- Decision Making
- Detail Oriented
- Drafting & Design
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communications
- Work Independently
- Written Communications
Working Conditions/ Physical Demands
- Frequent Manual Dexterity
- Must Possess Driver's License
- Exposure to Hazards
- Work in Varying Atmospheric Conditions
- Work in Varying Physical Conditions
If interested in applying then please click here.