Account ManagerPortland, Oregon
- The primary responsibility of this position is to sell products and services, managing existing accounts, including national accounts and larger customer/clients.
- Develop and foster favorable relationships with new and existing customers and/or distributors with the goal of increasing revenue and margin.
- Maintain excellent customer relations by ensuring that the product and services consistently meet customer needs and by resolving problems and issues.
- Facilitate all customers including national accounts negotiations (contracts both new and existing), sales quotations, and pricing.
- Act as the liaison between sales and upper management.
- Regularly interact with marketing, technical, inside sales, and other departments as required to support customers and/or distributors
- Regularly visit customer sites to provide consultation and product expertise.
- Maintain acceptable margins on products and services provided to the customers.
- Determine sales budgets by analyzing customer potential and predicting attainable goals.
- Participate in various networking opportunities, including local trade associations to increase company visibility and develop new relationships.
- Develop and maintain relationships with other sales professionals, manufacturing, operations and management to integrate sales and services opportunities to achieve business objectives.
- Complete weekly, monthly and semi-annual reports to document sales activities.
- Complete all CRM reports including call plans, call reports, journal entries and daily activities
- Provide leadership and support to other account managers.
- Professional behavior is required during working hours, while on customer's sites and while traveling for Fenner Dunlop business.
- Works safely at all times, and ensures that those around you do the same, both internally and externally, ensuring a strong safety culture throughout the workforce.
Scope of Responsibility
- Work with in assigned territory and manage time appropriately to effectively support all customers, prospects, and/or distributors
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or related discipline
- 3-5 years experience within Manufacturing, Industrial, OEM, Distribution and/or related business
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Analytical and Interpersonal Skills
- Budget Development and Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Management and Support
- Decision Making
- Detail Oriented
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Leadership Abilities
- Lotus Notes
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Problem Solving
- Sales Strategy Development
- Time Management
- Verbal Communications
- Work Independently
- Written Communications
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Must possess driver's license
- Travel of 75%
- 401K: $1 for $1 match up to 6% of your salary
- Paid Company Holidays
- Competitive Paid Vacation
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Healthy Savings Account
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
If interested in applying then please click here.